DDW On Demand
contains over 500 hours1
of presentations from Digestive Disease Week®
(DDW) 2015, the world's largest gathering of physicians and researchers in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy and gastrointestinal surgery.
Features of DDW On Demand
- Cloud-based online access provides the flexibility of reviewing from any computer or mobile device.
- The most advanced search engine in the industry delivers a direct link to the specific presentations and slides containing your search terms. That means less time searching and more time learning.
- Our Recently Viewed feature allows you to revisit presentations and pick up exactly where you left off.
- Printable PDFs of presentations for easier note taking and review.
- Downloadable MP3 files provide the option of listening to any, or all, lectures when audio is most convenient.
- CME available.
- A complimentary hard drive is included for offline viewing when an Internet connection is not convenient or available.2